Signature Selection Patrick Leon Syrah
A Bordeaux native, Patrick Leon is one of the great names in the wine industry. He was the managing director and winemaker for Chateau Mouton Rothschild and was also an advisor and instrumental in establishing many renowned wineries around the globe including Opus One in Napa Valley. We commissioned and collaborated with Patrick to craft only 750 bottles of Syrah per annum for us since 2012.
Signature Selection Grant Taylor Pinot Noir
Grant Taylor is a kiwi born pioneer Pinot Noir winemaker of Gibbston Valley, Central Otago, and most internationally awarded winemaker with 150 gold medals and trophies with experience of wine making in la Romanee-Conti, Burgundy. Grant produces a limited run of 1200 bottles of our Signature Selection Pinot Noir every year. Each bottle is individually numbered.
• Invitation to our exclusive events
• Up to 15% off at wine purchases
• Up to 15% off on wine lounge venue hire (subject to availability), food, and wine
• Priority access to new release
• Members can enjoy the cellar door wine tasting experience at Crown range cellar wine lounge 251 Parnell road, Auckland every Thursday 5pm-late ( welcome to bring family and friends members get 15% off on all wines )
• Receive a case (12 bottles) of Signature Selection Grant Taylor Pinot Noir and a case (6 bottles) of Signature Selection Patrick Leon Syrah
Terms of Membership
• Signature Wine Membership orders will be priced in New Zealand $ (dollars) and will include New Zealand GST (Goods and Services Tax) @ 15%.
• Free delivery within New Zealand
• Signature Wine Membership valid for a year.